Next deadline: June 26 2017
Similar to the initiatives Campus France and specifically the Hubert Curien partnerships promoting Franco-Chinese scientific cooperation (“Découverte Chine” programs, “Xu Guangqi” and “Cai Yuanpei“), the RFCCT international research network supports new or existing collaborations.
Terms and funding depend on the maturity and the number of answers to this call.
- Zhongzi (种子, seed): potential collaboration. Airline ticket + living expenses (max € 2,000).
- Zhiwu (植物, plant): cooperation to support, started for less than 2 years, at least one publication. Airline tickets + living expenses (max € 3,000).
- Guoshu (果树, fruit tree): well-established collaboration (>2 years), several publications, expecting new major developments. Airline ticket + living expenses (max € 3,000).
Whatever the support requested, a mission report is required within three months following the mission, with the justification of expenses and scientific report that could be used in the RFCCT external communication. Moreover, all publications resulting from Chinese-French collaboration must acknowledge the IRN, using the following sentence: “Research conducted within the context of the IRN0808 “Réseau Franco-Chinois de Chimie Théorique, RFCCT”, an International Research Network between CNRS, UPEM, UPEC, AMU, NJU, BNU”.
The RFCCT board will pay particular attention to the scientific motivations and work programs, the involvement of young researchers (doctoral and post-doctoral) and co-financing. The document to be sent to the RFCCT board must contain a maximum of 4 pages including the following information:
- Name and affiliation of the French partner
- Name and affiliation of the Chinese partner
- Title and acronym of the project
- Scientific abstract (half a page)
- Early achievements (if applicable)
- Scientific program and expected results
- Estimated budget, with mention of the co-financing